Friday, February 09, 2007

First Week February

Short week, since I posted last Sunday lol. And no pics this week either, been living too fast I guess.

*Tyler got another cell phone. My grandparents had an extra one thank goodness, and gave it to us. He really loves it too, thinks he's all THAT now because he has a flip phone and we don't lol.

*Tyler stayed home sick Tuesday. I had to be at work early every morning to take my turn at tutoring the early morning kids. Since I was tutoring I was not at the busses to unload them. My boss called my house looking for me lmao. He forgot that he had me tutoring. Tyler told him....uh, she's at work, she had tutoring this morning. So my boss felt silly and told Tyler to tell me that some crazy man called looking for me.

*I finally went wireless this week. I wanted to move my computer into my living room next to my piano and near my keyboard workstation. So I did, and it's terrific. Freed up some room in my bedroom also.

*Signed papers on our house Wednesday afternoon. They sent a notary to our house to do it all. It was like buying a house all over again, sorta.

*Tyler has been specially invited by the youth pastor and youth leadership to attend some kind of leadership seminar in Chicago in March. It's gonna cost me a little, but I think it will be a great thing for him. So I'm gonna try to see to it that he gets to go. This traveling to different places is such a PRICELESS education, I want him to go as many places as we can send him. He wants to go to the summer mission to China, but I've told him he'll have to wait til his senior year because my heart can't handle him being in a foreign communist country. He also came home wanting a TATOO this week and Rusty told him he could get one! We had a bit of an uproar over that. His 19 year old church buddy has a scripture tattooed on his back in Hebrew and Tyler thinks it's awesome. I told him I'm willing to consider it but ONLY if it is something small and religion oriented. Because anything else he may regret one day. And also, it has to be in a place that can be covered up while wearing a business suit. lol. And oh, he has to pay for it himself. Which I figure will put him getting one maybe in his senior year because he has a hard time saving his money due to McDonalds.

*We did not have band practice this week. But we're supposed to have it 2 times next week.

*Mom is redoing the lakehouse and we've enjoyed looking at the pictures, especially Tanner. He can't believe his eyes lol. He is ready to get out there and try out the new stuff in the kitchen and bathroom. He likes new stuff. I bought a new purse this week and he was DYING to help me put my stuff in it lol. I told him no, that females totally love putting their stuff into a new purse and I had to do that by myself to enjoy it.

*Today we got our income tax money. Paying off some bills and getting me some new tires before I blow one out. So it's not gonna be all that exciting getting the money really.

*This weekend/week I'm going to have to clean house. I quit doing it a few weeks ago because I don't have time. And I still don't have time. But it's gotta get done. So not looking forward to the weekend much. Trying to decide on how to make kids do it and not me. lol. We are supposed to go see the play this weekend that we were supposed to see last weekend. And I think Terri and kids are gonna come visit tonight.

Short, dull week.....

0 comments: