It's been Homecoming week at school. Which is always a very difficult week to teach high school. Kids are dressed up as various different things each day. On Tacky Day, Tanner wore a unicorn head, angel wings, and suspenders. He was cute but I never got a pic I don't think. TAnner, after much deliberation, has decided NOT to go to the homecoming dance. Not sure why, but whatever he wants.
Tyler is currently putting on one of his most awesome stage performances EVER. He is in a play called "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do" with all Neil Sedaka music. It's wonderful. This coming weekend is the final weekend. Mom and Pat came to watch it last weekend and Mom got chosen as an audience volunteer (by Tyler of course). She had to go on stage and 2 guys asked her to think back to her 16th birthday and they sang a song to her called "Happy Birthday, Sweet 16" lol. I am sneaking some videos this weekend, one way or other. Because yall have GOT to see what Tyler is doing in this one.
All else is normal and usual. Just a short post, no way I can make up for all the lost time lol. But thinking about family tonight, hoping all are well! Til next time.....
Thursday, September 15, 2011
September
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment